Unfazed. In fact, I take this as a double-dog dare.
Why getting a Theatre Minor was a good idea…
- The pretty costumes.
- Destroying sets makes me feel like a man. A very flamboyant man.
- The accents.
- The parties.
- The implied sexiness factor.
- Way more fun than my actual coursework.
- Profs don’t give a shit if you call them by their first name.
- Profs will actually get drunk with you.
- You can sing in the halls. People will join in and harmonize.
- Watching movies = studying.
- I didn’t really want a job anyway.